- How do you define sex?
- When do you know you are ready for sex?
- What do you need to know before talking to a partner about sex?
- What is difficult about talking with your partner about sex?
- How do you talk to your partner about sex?
- What are consequences involving sex?
- How can you protect yourself if you choose sex?
After checking out a lot of different website, here are three really great resources for students, parents and teachers to access and get information about sexual health. Ask about any of the questions most other teen and parents have. Vote and find out what others are thinking! When it comes to sex I guarantee your not the only one to have the questions you do; educate yourself and own your values! Be honest and sincere with yourself. Let me know what you think about the websites below, I would love to hear if you have any more as well!